We know you have plenty of choices when it comes to repairing your vehicle, and we’ve worked hard to set ourselves apart from our competitors. Below are a few things you’ll receive at Dave’s Garage:
- Personable service – Here at the Garage, we treat our customers like family. Each of our customers is important to us, whether you’re surfing the internet in our well-appointed lobby waiting for an oil change, or dropping off your car for a major repair. For your convenience, we have a shuttle service that can take you to work in the morning, and we can also arrange for airport drop-offs and pick-ups for service while you’re away.
- 30 Point Safety Inspections – When a vehicle rolls through our garage doors, it is subject to a 30-Point, eyes-open, safety inspection, which we offer free of charge. This gives us, and you, a clear picture of any issues the vehicle may be having. Our techs use this opportunity to spot small problems before they become major issues – and leave you stranded at the most inconvenient time!
- Honest Opinions – We also know that auto repair can be stressful and overwhelming, and we are here to keep your vehicle reliable and running smoothly. Our approach to service is to give you an honest opinion of your vehicle, and help you prioritize your repairs into manageable estimates that will keep your safety forefront. Unlike the dealership, we’re far more concerned about making sure your current vehicle in good shape, rather than selling you something new. However, if you are looking at a new car, we’ll give you our candid impression on that as well!
- Accurate estimates – When calling Dave’s Garage for an estimate, chances are very likely that we’ll ask to see the vehicle first. Always be wary of advertised or “canned” pricing – high quality parts vary in price from vehicle to vehicle, and often there are hidden fees once the hood is open. At the Garage, we take the time to create an accurate estimate, and we’ll stand by it through your repair.
- Warranty – We warranty all of our work for 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first. If you have any problems with the work performed at Dave’s Garage, we’ll be happy to take a second look and make a repair free of charge if our labor or parts are at fault.
- Chocolate – We have a pretty awesome candy bowl… what else can we say?